1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

3.51 m33 or wait?

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by Hardball, Jul 16, 2007.

1. Hardball

Hardball Regular member

whats sup i got 3.40 oe-a and i wanna know is it worth upgrading to 3.51 m33 cause i heard that they are making another 3.51 OE so i wanna know is it really worth getting or should i wait? thanks! also whats the newest features on 3.51 m33

2. chanman1

chanman1 Regular member

There isn't a noticable feature or anything. Personally i would just ignore the hassle and stay

3. glenquag

glenquag Regular member

I agree about M33. But have you guys heard of 3.51 XR? http://www.pspupdates.qj.net Check out the features! If this guy is for real XR is gonna be dank.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2007
  4. staxx

staxx Regular member

Too many glitches and bugs in m33 just save yourself the trouble and stay at 3.40 oe-a.

Yeah a lot of people are starting to announce that they are going to be creating custom firmware. Whatever happened to just releasing the stuff instead of making claims? Supposedly an annonymous group of 10 developers are reverse engineering one of dark alex's previous custom firmwares and then going to create one better than his...big shoes to fill for a first custom firmware release in my opinion....Talk is cheap tho, show and prove.

5. jesse286

jesse286 Regular member

Yeah I would just stay at 3.40 oe-a and wait a bit. Plus really there's no point to upgrade, theres no new features.

6. Bond8

Bond8 Member

Stay at 3.40oe. There is no point as of now, and more and more updates seem to just keep comin. So by the time you update, you'll have to update again.