1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

3.51 m33 updates?

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by jctech6, Jul 18, 2007.

1. jctech6

jctech6 Guest

I heard there were updates the fix some bugs in the 3.51 m33 firmware, does anyone know where to get them? Also does 3.51 just add more compatibility? I haven't gone to 3.40 oe-a and feel like 3.51 is the way to go. What's the best firmware so far then? Sorry for the amount of questions, kinda new to the psp scene.

2. CKhaleel

CKhaleel Regular member

dl.qj.net, and yes, M33 offers more compatibilty.

3. jctech6

jctech6 Guest

it shows a list, of 3.51 stuff. What fixes do i need?

4. CKhaleel

CKhaleel Regular member

All of 'em. Do the WLAN one fist, the Custom Firmware M33 Update one second, then M33-4 one last.

5. jctech6

jctech6 Guest

alright thanks. Now i have all the stuff needed to go 3.51 m33. I seem to trust it more than 3.40 oe-a. Is the manual way better to upgrade or is the Easy install better?

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2007
  6. jctech6

jctech6 Guest

Sorry for the barrage of questions but there is a folder in the 351m33Easy called kxploitpatcher or something. I only need to use this if i have 1.5?

7. jctech6

jctech6 Guest

Off thread topic but if i were to brick my psp and run the eboot.pbp recovery, it will revert back to my current firmware? I ask because i want to put the 1.5 recovery file and want to go back to 1.5 as a back up. Is it good to have the file just in case on my psp, though it does leave that corrupted data on the memory stick in games, though i dont mind it. Sorry if i seem annoying with all the questions, just someone whos curious about psp related things