1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

3.52 M33-4 help

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Homebrew software' started by menkoman, Oct 6, 2007.

1. menkoman

menkoman Member

Ok first thing is I have a CSO of a game. On this firmware do I need to use a program like Fast Loader or UMDloader or w/e its called or can I just put the CSO in My PSP\Game\ISO directory like i did with the Dark Alex OE firmware.

I tried that already and it just says corrupted data

Also whats the difference between CSO and ISO does it matter or do I have to convert the CSO to ISO

And one final thing how do I start up the recovery menu again so i can enable no UMD I forget.

2. menkoman

menkoman Member

Ah I got it NEVERMIND I just had to format my stick do'h and I figured out the recovery mode part
    but my question about the CSO/ISO still stands
    Im stupid sometimes bawwww

3. cee43ja1

cee43ja1 Regular member

no, you don't need any emulators. they run straight from the xmb.

as for your iso/cso folder, it's in the wrong place. it should be ms0:\ISO

cso is a compressed iso. they're the same, except the size. cso is smaller. some games don't like the highest compression, and will refuse to run when you resume from sleep mode.

with 3.52 m33-4, you don't need to go into recovery every time. press the home button in the xmb to bring up the vsh menu. you can change the cpu speed, umd iso mode, and usb device in this menu. change the umd iso mode to sony np9660.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2007
  4. menkoman

menkoman Member

Yeah I figured I got it all working straight now. Thanks for the clarification on CSO/ISO though