1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

3.52M33-4 !!! think twice

Discussion in 'Sony Handhelds' started by danish007, Oct 2, 2007.

1. danish007

danish007 Member

Hi,
    First of all this is my very first thread in this forum. I have few question for my psp I search lots of forums but useless because I cant find the answers which is satisfying. So I have faith on this forum please help me out and thanks in advance.
    My firmware is 3.52M33-4

1. I have IRShell 3.61 and Remotejoy homebrews installed on my psp but both not work. I can’t play iso from my pc via data cable through Irshell whenever I do my psp restarts. And Remotejoy totally not worked. (all worked before on 3.40OE-A)
    2. I am also facing problems with ps1 games they can start just generate errors. (all worked before on 3.40OE-A)
    3. If I want to downgrade to 3.40OE-A then what should I do? Please give me detail tut. I don’t wana use Pandora method.
    4. Is this right thing If I upgrade to 3.71M33 with 1.50 kernel patched? Give me your suggestions.
    5. I have 2 memory sticks each one is 2gb capacity. One was corrupted doing saving games it show the msg on the screen that” memory is full” and when I return to xmb I cant show anything even It cant be formatted now I already used lots of software to format or recover it but failed please tell me the right software or suggestion what should I do.

I hope you guys help me out from these problem and again thanks in advance.

2. chwoolgar

chwoolgar Regular member

Try going into recovery mode and swapping kernel over (3.52-1.50 or 1.50 to 3.52).

Pandora is easiest method bt there are other ways just google it.

I have 3.71 M33 at the moment but I dont think is is as good as 3.52 M33-4 as i have bricked using plugins.

Format the memory stick using your PSP, if this does not work plug into PC and format there (NOT QUICK FORMAT) also when you view your MS on yur PC click view folder options show hidden files, there is possibly a folder called recycled with old files in there.

3. VagrantW

VagrantW Guest

I don't know where you get your ideas from, as 3.52 M33-4 is far more stable than 3.71 M33...

For your PSX games you need the popsloader plugin as most PSX games run on pops...

4. chwoolgar

chwoolgar Regular member

Last edited: Oct 3, 2007