1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Sony Handhelds' started by regina64, Nov 21, 2007.

1. regina64

regina64 Guest

Hey guys I'm a newbie around here so really appreciate it if you could help me out. I just bought a slim psp and I downloaded Legend of Legaia the other day but I couldn't play it. I did save the data on the GAME directory and it appears on the psp but when i try to play, it says that I need to activate the system first. Please help me out. I really want to play this game again =( And I don't know if this would help or nit, but the software says, its the 3.6 version? Please and thank you ;p

xoxo

2. mrgooey

mrgooey Regular member

by looking how u say it. It seems like you are a newbie (nothin wrong with that). First , u need to downgrade to 1.5 using pandora battery. Plz go to google and search for this term. Then , u need a custom firmware. Until this point, tell me what u need

3. regina64

regina64 Guest

Oh thanks. I look for 'the pandora battery' on google and it seems that I need a psp with a custom firmware, a spare battery and a memory stick. I think I can manage the battery and the MS but the custom psp? Where can I find one? Or is there any other way to make the pandora battery without using the custom psp?

4. mrgooey

mrgooey Regular member