1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

3.71 downgrader?

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by tfizzle08, Sep 19, 2007.

1. tfizzle08

tfizzle08 Member

Is there any way to downgrade a 3.71 firmware? If not I dont care but if there is I do.

2. LeadBaron

LeadBaron Regular member

Yes there is, but it requires another PSP which can play homebrew.

3. tfizzle08

tfizzle08 Member

let me guess, pandoras battery?

what is pandoras battery and where can i get it?

4. Shokz

Shokz Regular member

Too right, so you know a bit about it then?

The homebrew scene is kind of relying too much on the battery now... there will probably never be another software downgrader, as the Pandora can downgrade anything (And unbrick for that matter). I don't like putting all the eggs in one basket, but there's not really any flaw in it.

It does need to be modified for use with a Slim PSP to install 3.60 M33, but there will be tutorials, search. If you don't have access to another PSP with 1.50/CFW then you can't make one, but you can buy one from ebay or something, if it doesn't com with the memory card, then you can create that bit yourself using the Pandora GUI.

5. tfizzle08

tfizzle08 Member

can i just buy a new psp from walmart or somethin?

6. Shokz

Shokz Regular member

Erm, why? Do you have money to burn? Any PSP there will also have a high firmware, i'm guessing 3.30+ which will need Lumines to downgrade, or... you guessed it, a Pandora battery :p

Sorry, you said 3.71, not 3.60, i'm tired, so you have a "Fat" PSP, the regular Pandora battery will be fine, you don't have to modify it.