1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

3.71 game save help

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by CoRn3tTo, Oct 18, 2007.

1. CoRn3tTo

CoRn3tTo Regular member

can i play my saved games on my lower firmware before on my 3.71 m33-2?

and why is it that when i play tekken on same mem stick,same umd in my psp,,but whe i put it on my 2nd psp my saved game doesn't show? and vice versa?

do i have a problem on my psp? or is it just the 3.71m33-feautures?

help,thanx

2. Cybertick

Cybertick Guest

all saves after 3.40 are in other format as on firmwares under 3.40
    (original part from the 3.40 oe readme)
    Note about pops. I recommend people to backup their savedata before proceeding to change them
    (Sony has changed the savedata format, and they force you to change the format in 3.40 if you want to play them).
    If a plugin to load previous firmwares pops appear, the savedata will have to be in the old format for those firmwares,
    that's why it is better to have a backup of them. Psx savedatas are in /PSP/SAVEDATA/[code of game]

3. CoRn3tTo

CoRn3tTo Regular member

i didn't get it,you are saying that 3.40 and onward gamesaves are still playeable in the latest version?

for example? i got the tekken game save in my 3.40oe-a,still,,can i play that gamesave in 3.71m33-2?

but my prob is,when i play tekken in my psp(3.71 m33-2) and also have gamesave,,and i put my mems stick in other psp (3.71m33-2) also,but it didn't read my game save on my psp?
    ps:same mem stick and umd!!
    why is that?