1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

3.71 m33-2 psp but iso's wont start or freeze can you help please.

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Homebrew software' started by charleyx, Dec 31, 2007.

1. charleyx

charleyx Member

hi there, i've been trying to tackle this problem for days, looking all over different websites at other peoples issues, i've changed umd speed to 222, i've selected no umd in recovery menu, all which sounded like good suggestions but nothing! i have a japanesse import of the 2000 psp if that helps. if im wasnt so new to all this i wouldnt bother you guys, but only gor my first psp in november. according to the write up of the 3.71 m33-2 i dont need to put any extra software on my psp to run iso's, is this true? my psp was already updated to 3.71 m33-2 when i bought it so i cant tell you if it is an installation issue. also the iso im using work on my friends psp fine, he has the same games as me you see. any suggestions would be much appreciated

2. larrylje

larrylje Active member

Go HERE and follow these steps to see if you can get them working properly.

If they still won't work then there is a possibility you have a bad custom firmware install and will need to re-install it again.

Go HERE and follow this guide to create a Pandora Battery + Magic Memory Stick (Only option you have) that will re-install the 3.71 M33-2 custom firmware then update to 3.71 M33-4 with the provided file in the Game Menu memory Stick.

Now go to this guide HERE again and set all the settings as suggested and try the games again.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2007
  3. DOMTEAM

DOMTEAM Member

an easy way to fix that a lot of people don't know is this, your setout should look like this, don't ask why, it just helps

PSP->ISO->(put your ISO's here)
    PSP->PSP->GAME->(unless your putting homebrew or Demos or something leave empty)

Last edited: Jan 5, 2008