1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

3.71 m33-3 update is out and working

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by CopperKid, Nov 8, 2007.

1. CopperKid

CopperKid Regular member

It's on DAX's site and I've updated my fat and slim.

Note: There's an seplugins and sdk folder included. I know the seplugins is for the new popsloader and I have it on the root of a 32mb pro memory stick but I can't access the files in the recovery menu to run them on the fat. I'm not too clear on what the sdk folders purpose is.
    Can anybody clue me in?
    Thanks

2. Oner

Oner Moderator Staff Member

SDK Folder is Software Developer Kit and from my understanding it is if anyone wants to continue D_A's M33 cfw's as he has said he was going to leave the PSP scene (hopefully he won't as he has said this a few times before).

3. CopperKid

CopperKid Regular member

Thanks for the info. I saw in another forum that you have to add things to the seplugins/popstation folder to get it to work correctly. I'm a little confused because I'm on 3.71-m33 and the psx games worked without having the seplugins folder etc. Is there something I'm missing here?

4. cee43ja1

cee43ja1 Regular member

now the UPMS creators have to update it with this firmware now. they did say they were gonna update the cso, right?