1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

3.71 m33 help

Discussion in 'Sony Handhelds' started by hoopsmad, Dec 19, 2007.

1. hoopsmad

hoopsmad Member

sorry guys got this for my daughter and it came with loads of dvds with games on but i dont know how to put them on it and when i get them on do i need a umd in to play them thanks guys & gals

2. pspdude12

pspdude12 Member

Well you said they are on dvds so open up the dvd in your dvd drive and then there should be iso files there. Now connect your psp with a usb cable (with your memory stick inserted into the psp). Then copy the file from the dvd (Whichever game you want to play) and paste it into the ISO folder of your psp. If you do not have on, format your memory stick (System > System settings > Format memory stick). After a format it will have created the ISO folder which is located in the root of your memory stick.

Then after you paste your game into it, go to your XMB again. Go to the memory stick under the game menu and press X. Scroll down till ou find the game you want to play and press X.

Good luck and reply again if you are stuck somewhere.

3. hoopsmad

hoopsmad Member

HOW ABOUT EBOOT FILES HOW DO I LOAD THEM ARE THEY THE SAME

4. pspdude12

pspdude12 Member

Next time don't post your entire message in caps becauswe it's agains the rules. Eboot files work similarly to the ISO files: You must paste them in your PSP>GAME150 folder. Again: Once you format your memory stick, this folder will be made for you. So after it's made simply paste it there and run it in your PSP XMB as you would run an ISO file.

5. hoopsmad

hoopsmad Member

hi dude thanks for all the help but when i put the eboot file into game 150 it doesnt come up in my games files can you help please

6. pspdude12

pspdude12 Member

I imagine you're putting it in the wrong folder. Is the game in its own folder and then you paste that folder in the GAME150 folder?

7. hoopsmad

hoopsmad Member

thanks dude for all ur help got it eventually i put it in game folder and there it was so ty very much

8. pspdude12

pspdude12 Member

No problem, glad I could help.