1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

3.71mm3 ramdom turn off

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by psphunt, Nov 22, 2007.

1. psphunt

psphunt Guest

3.71mm3 ramdom turn off
    how do i fix it.
    thx

2. zooom1834

zooom1834 Regular member

ok that means your battery moved a little bit cutting off power. Try putting paper under the battery so its kept stiff in place.

3. psphunt

psphunt Guest

no that cant be it.
    it happens to all my mates psp aswell i used
    pandoras battery + Despertar del Cementerio V3
    to downgrade them all

4. zooom1834

zooom1834 Regular member

did u backup ur eeprom and reflash it to the battery or did you just make a fake serial or did you hardmod it?

5. psphunt

psphunt Guest

i made a fake 1:

however i have 2 batterys and it does it whith bothe. 1 has the fake eprom and the other has never been touched.

6. larrylje

larrylje Active member

Try running Chilly Willy's key cleaner. If your keys are messed up your PSP can do some weird crap. This application will scan and try to correct any keys that are missing or corrupt.

HERE is the application. Download version 1.4 and read the read me file for instructions.

7. Ex_hoc

Ex_hoc Guest

I've been hearing a ton about 3.71 M33 just crashing. it seems to be happening everywhere and to everyone, It was happening to me as well. I would downgrade back to 3.52 for the time being.

8. larrylje

larrylje Active member

I have 3 PSP's and allot of family members and friends that have PSP's that I have modded with 3.71 M33-3 and there have been no issues with them.

So I disagree with it being a custom firmware issue. It has to do with a setting or the custom firmware not being installed properly.

9. LUFFYPSP

LUFFYPSP Regular member

i agree with larry,i've modded many of my friends' psp n had no problem so far.

10. cee43ja1

cee43ja1 Regular member

agreed with the two; my psp slim and my brother's psp has 3.71 m33-3, and no crashes.

it's either a bad flash, corrupted keys, or both.

11. drakex

drakex Regular member

I had the same problem on 3.71 m33-1, add the addon 1.50 and 1.50-2 and then upgrade to 3.71m33-2 or -3 and the problem will go away, I did the same to 8 PSPs all had the shut down problem and was fixed by the next upgrade.

12. psphunt

psphunt Guest

thx all.
    1 thuing i have noticed is that is does not do that on slims/ lite