1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

3.73 HX-1, safe enough?

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Homebrew software' started by toakhong, Dec 15, 2007.

1. toakhong

toakhong Guest

Hi guys, I wana play iso on my psp, but I have no means of downgrading my psp slim 3.72 ofw. So I saw this hell dash 3.73 thing. There were lots of complaints about bugs and they preffered thier 3.71 m33. So since I cant downgrade to 3.71 m33, and upgrading to 3.73 seems dangerous, I need suggestions from you guys wheter I can upgrade to 3.72 HX-1 or wait for the 3.72M33 to come out, Plz give some suggestions

2. BTFan

BTFan Regular member

1) HX isn't pretty good, 3.71 M33 is the best.
    2) If you say you can go to HX then you could go to M33, it's the same process, you need to use Pandora's Battery, it'll upgrade your PSP to 3.71 M33-2, one of the best firmwares.

Hre's a guide to Pandora's Battery: http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/573328

3. toakhong

toakhong Guest

Sorry for the mistake , it's 3.73HX-1, not 3.72 HX-1. Help is still much appreciated

4. BTFan

BTFan Regular member

Doesn't change anything, follow my previous post.

5. toakhong

toakhong Guest

That doesnt help too, my psp says the game could not be started or something, i tryed all those post, pandora jigkick, etc. everything except the ones that need the phat version because i dont have it. I need to sleep, g'night guys, but keep suggestions coming in

6. BTFan

BTFan Regular member