1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

3.73 OFW HELP

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by d_law, Dec 5, 2007.

1. d_law

d_law Member

my friend has got a fat psp on 3.73OFW and wants to get on CFW. ive got a pandoras battery and MMS which i used to convert my psp slim directly to 3.71m33-3. will this same process work on his fat 3.73???

2. larrylje

larrylje Active member

As long as you used a FAT battery for your Pandora Battery and used the Universal Unbricker v3 on the Magic Memory Stick then it will.

If you converted a SLIM Battery to a Pandora battery then the SLIM Battery will not fit into the FAT PSP.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2007
  3. d_law

d_law Member

yeah its a fat battery. so its all good. im pretty sure its got universal unbricker v3 on it. if not i'll add it. thanks

4. larrylje

larrylje Active member

If it installed directly to 3,71 M33 then it should be fine. It would be a different story if it would install 3.60 M33 instead of 3.71 M33. But you said it installed directly to 3.71 M33 so you should be safe to use it.

5. d_law

d_law Member

yeah you press x to get to 3.71m33-2. then upgrade again to -3.
    good good. my friends gonna be happy for christmas. he tends not to play his psp but im sure he will now cos im gonna give him the whole back catologue of games too.
    cheers larrylje.

6. rxester

rxester Member

I know it's off topic... I just wanna se my profile status.. peace

7. rxester

rxester Member

I see, junior is not bad.. well, anyway.. I'm pretty sure it will work as long as you can fit the pandora battery to the FAT psp and have the magic memory stick..
    I feel like getting a slim psp now,
    I'm currently running 3.40 OE on my fat psp, and want to upgrade to 3.71 M??, is there an easy way to do that other than going 3.53 and then to 3.71??

8. larrylje

larrylje Active member

Go HERE and follow the guide to create a Pandora Battery + Magic Memory Stick. It will install straight to 3.71 M33-2. Then all you have to do is install 3.71 M33-3 update. Make sure if you have a custom XMB installed you take it off and use the original theme when creating the Magic memory Stick.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2007