1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

3.90 bat

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by tylak, Feb 7, 2008.

1. tylak

tylak Regular member

hey all sorry for the inactivity.

does anyone know how to make a pandoras bat using a slim 3.90 and not bricking the psp? thanks

p.s. i think that the bricking has something to do with the new skype service

2. narutonew

narutonew Member

ur kinda of in hole but i can help

1)look up how to make pandora battery
    (i recommend u either buy a tool battery or borrow a pandora, mayeb have some one who operates on electronics frequently so u dont blow ur hand off)

2)when the battery is done make ur magic memory stick(make sure u use universal unbricker v4 so its not a blind installation)
    the open up ur game folder u will see the pandora thing then when ur in that folder u should find 371.PBP and 150.PBP delete the 150.PBP then find the update of 3.90M33 and rename the eboot to 390.PBP and now when u load pandora u will see 3.90 M33 just hit the button that says 3.90 then wait

LET ME WARN YOU IF YOU HIT THE 3.71 M33-2 YOU WILL LIKELY BRICK YOUR PSP!!!!

By the way i just told you what to do its your problem if you mess it up.

In all reality only a 5 year old could really screw this up! ^_^

Have fun!