1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

3 BURNING SOFTWARE, 10 WASTED DVD ON WINNG ELEVEN 8

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by oilers99s, Sep 20, 2004.

1. oilers99s

oilers99s Member

I tried backing up a PS2 (DVD NTSC version) game called winning eleven 8(SOCCER GAME). I used NERO (by dvd copy), ALOCHOL 120% (by create image and then burn image), and also DVD DECRYPTER (by going to MODE->ISO->READ and it created an ISO image and also a mds file and then MODE->ISO->WRITE), so i burned the iso file ,and they all don't work(When I tried to load the game, they could all only get to the point where it shows "PLAYSTATION 2" and after that, it stopped loading. All the files from the original game disk are on the Copied DVDs. And the blank DVD-R I used are fine(b/c I have burned many games with the same kind of media and they all worked fine at the speed of 2X) Can someone please help me as I have wasted about 10 DVD-R already?

2. devilhunt

devilhunt Active member

what type of mod are you using, chip, swapmagic, etc

3. oilers99s

oilers99s Member

My PS2 is modded with a chip, so no need to swap

4. Rygaar

Rygaar Member

I have the same problem with Winning eleven 8 and have tried Nero and DVD Decrypter in the same manner to no effect. I know the problem is not with my ps2 because I have played a backup copy of the same game, but the backup was made by someone else and I have no way of contacting the person. Now that I have bought the original myself, I am trying to patch it and make another copy. I don't even get the Playstation screen however. Let me know if you find a solution Oilers