1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

3 Lights Blinking Problem

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by JSINcool, Feb 12, 2007.

1. JSINcool

JSINcool Member

I have a problem with my 360....... three blinking lights....... I've been told I have to send it off for 130.00 and other people have said that they argued with them and Micro$oft actually did it for free. Who else has had this issue fixed for free. Please let me know.. If you are testing wireless products u can get the equipment to do so here at this web site...........http://www.rfshieldbox.com/

2. motomods

motomods Regular member

well a simple free fix is to buy a new one and return the broken one with that receipt.. lol.. just an idea.. i dont know what micro does about them.. i am sure they will chagre you and if you messed with the firmware even more trouble.. haha.. good luck

3. Dindi304

Dindi304 Guest

There are millions of post on this on here and other sites google it and you will see many cheap ways to fix it one being raping a towel around ur system for 15 mins witch fyi i do and it fixed mine. So do a little more research before sending it off to be fixed for 130 bucks.