1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

3 mpegs into 1 dvd

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by silent85, Jan 2, 2005.

1. silent85

silent85 Member

I have downloaded Troy and it has 3 mpegs and I would like to burn onto a dvd and I was wondering if there anyway I can put all 3 on one cd so I don't have to change cds part way through the movie.

Thanks
    Tim

2. maven1975

maven1975 Regular member

Depends what type of MPEG files they are MPEG 1, MPEG 2

You need to explain in a bit more detail as to what you wish to do.

3. silent85

silent85 Member

I have download Troy and it came in 3 mpeg. It doesnt say anything about 1 ir 2 so I believe it would be mpeg - 1. I am basicly triin to make it a dvd so it will play in my dvd player.

4. maven1975

maven1975 Regular member

Well if it is an MPEG 1 then you will need to either convert it to MPEG2 DVD Compliant or use some authoring software that allows the header of a DVD to be changed (So that it belives that the video files on the disc are DVD compliant and not MPEG 1)

You can use DVD Lab to do this, there are also other tools on the net that will do this but i had no luck with them.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2005
  5. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

dvd2one should do this. i would merge parts 1&2 first, then merge that with part3 afterwards. not sure what the quality would be like, especially as it might be poor quality so start with. some searching on various Afterdawn forums will turn up what you need.