1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

3 red lights

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by BabyCryer, Jan 25, 2007.

1. BabyCryer

BabyCryer Member

I got the dredded 3 red lights and i cant send it back to MS. What can i do? If there is anything i can do to fix it please help out. The red lights means the dvd drive is broken or the dash board/mother board? if i cant fix it is there anyone who wants to buy it? Please help guys, thanks.

2. modster

modster Regular member

you might be able to connect this broken dvd to a pc using a sata cable. then you can extract the key and then purchase another identical xbox 360 dvd from ebay, then flash the new dvd with the key and play you xbox 360 again.

cheers

3. BabyCryer

BabyCryer Member

hey thanks for the reply modster. So you're saying that the problem is the dvd drive? Is this true? If so please respond. i dont want to sell it for a fraction of the price and then have to buy a new one at regular price. Thanks guys.

4. BabyCryer

BabyCryer Member

I haven't been able to find any info on this matter. 3 red lights means the dvd drive is broken or the console? help guys alot money for a new 360.

5. KRollie

KRollie Guest