1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

3 Videos, 2 Audios each. Please help.

Discussion in 'Video to DVD' started by andress79, Apr 10, 2007.

1. andress79

andress79 Member

Hello. I cannot solve this problem. Already tried 3 or 4 applications and I'm running out of time. I have 3 videos, each has 2 audio tracks in dif. languages. I need to make a title menu with the three thumbs and an audio option where you select language. If you select 2nd language, when you play the videos they should reproduce their second audio track. It's not possible to do that with TMPG.DVD Author 3, which forces you to put the audio option separate for each video in a new menu screen. DVDIt is also useless, though I found a way to do it, putting an option for audio selection right at the start of the DVD, and each option links to a different menu which calls the videos forcing playback of the needed audio track. But still not good, because then the title menu of the DVD is the language selection and you're forced to see it every time you hit menu in your remote. I tried 2 or 3 more softwares, and I always find another problem. I think there should be an esay way to do this simple task. Any help would be really appreciated. Thanks. Andrés

2. attar

attar Senior member

I suppose if the videos were short enough you could duplicate them and have audio stream one playing the appropriate language.
    Remove the English from stream one and replace it with the French from stream two.
    That would be feasible with VirtualDub if you were dealing with AVI files.

3. andress79

andress79 Member

Thanks for your answer. Sadly my 3 compressed videos plus 6 audios fit exactly on one 4.7Gb DVD. That's why I can't duplicate the video tracks. Now I'm using DVD-Lab and the problem is almost solved, though the program is not user friendly at all and takes some time to get used to. Thanks again.

4. shedelulu

shedelulu Member