1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

303HEN and iso's

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by 5h4d0wXXX, Jul 17, 2007.

1. 5h4d0wXXX

5h4d0wXXX Member

is there anyway to play iso's using the 3.03 hen with gta:lcs???(will download other programs to get it working dont want a downgrade)
    i dont want to downgrade again.
    also i have the unpatched GTA:lcs and the 3.03 psp with a ic 1003 motherboarb.

2. glenquag

glenquag Regular member

Nope, you have to downgrade. There isn't a devhook that works with 3.03.. Just downgrade, you won't brick unless you don't read the readme right.. Even then you probably wont.

3. 5h4d0wXXX

5h4d0wXXX Member

will it patch my motherboard so it wont brick???.....what are the chances of bricking my psp???

4. mrmcman

mrmcman Guest

yes it patches ur mobo automatically
    the brick chance is the same as if u were upgrading to sony firmware. the only diff is sony doesnt tell u the word Brick, they work it in in other ways.

5. 5h4d0wXXX

5h4d0wXXX Member

thank you.... what would be the best place to download downgrader from www.noobz.eu or www.psp-hacks.com or www.pspupdates.qj.net??? where is most reliable?