1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

310OE-A' - PSX Games come up Data Corrupt

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by bmj987, Feb 15, 2007.

1. bmj987

bmj987 Guest

Hello, I require some help\advice.

I have educated myself through all the threads, to the point, i have comfortably upgraded to 310OE-A'.

I have quite a few PS1 games (84) all in the EBOOT.PBP, KEYS.BIN AND DOCUMENT.DAT format.
    When i now transfer these files, in their respective folders, to the PSP\GAME folder of the momory stick, they are now showing up as unplayable - Data Corrupt.
    Previously they were all playable, now i can only get 2 games working, some load up with a black screen, but allow me to quit the game, while the majority simply state the data is corrupt.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

2. axwardle

axwardle Regular member

try changing your kernel to 3.10 instead of 1.5 in the recovery>configuration menu

3. axwardle

axwardle Regular member

try changing your kernel to 3.10 instead of 1.5 in the recovery>configuration menu

4. BladeX561

BladeX561 Regular member

me too my first PSX game on PSP yesterday.

Ok mine work after using Zinga's POPSTATIONGUI BETA 2

browse for the eboot and click on Extract ISO from EBOOT.

after you got your ISO then extract an EBOOT from it.

The NEW EBOOT should work and most of the time it's bigger than the original EBOOT.