1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

321 Studios supporters, come here!

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by Toiletman, Jun 16, 2004.

1. Toiletman

Toiletman Active member

http://www.afterdawn.com/news/archive/5328.cfm

This topic is referring to that article among the others. Articles about lawsuits filed at 321 Studios. Chat about it here, as no one really looks at the news forums a lot.

As I have said before, and I will say again, this is total bullshit. 321 Studios sold their products commercially, and it had an impact. People brought it.

The big companies got afraid. Afraid of us. Our rights. So they decide to take action. By doing what you say?

By sueing the successful company called 321 Studios who have provided a wonderful program that is user friendly that allows us to exercise our rights to our content.

This lawsuit was total bullshit at the start, and although I did keep my eye on it, I didn't really care about it. But now three fusking big gaming companies decide to put 321 Studios in even more finacial and legal bullshit. I find this totally digusting.

Remember, the big companies are afraid of us. Consumers. Their afraid of their own people. People who made them succesful in the first place.

2. Toiletman

Toiletman Active member

Absolutely no 321 Studios supporters at all? Cmon guys, it's not like you're going to get sued by the companies as well...