1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

321GONE DVD X Copy Express DVD BackUp Screen Remover

Discussion in 'Copy DVD to DVDR' started by PsiDOC, Nov 5, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rgray318

rgray318 Member

I personally like using DVD ReBuilder with CCE, but I have over 1200 dvd's and work 40 hours + a week and another 40 running a website and another so many running a professional game server out of texas.. I also have a life but do not have the time to sit down and use Shrink and Decrypter, although I have them and have mastered them, I just absolutely cannot hang out with the puter for extended periods... I just want to hit "one" button and walk away.. just one. Then come back when I can to find express asking for a blank, than again hitting one large button that says "START" is the only way I can do this. Walk away again and when you come back I have another perfect backup for the kids to destroy...

Can I ask you something flip218? Is there any other program that works better than DVDXCopy at doing exactly this? Just one button and nothing more?

I will stick with DVD ReBuilder with CCE when I am interested in a terific absolutely perfect backup, but for the kids who seem to love to destroy my awesome collection, no way... lol

BTW, the 321Rip thing sounds interesting and I have allready read everything about it but since nothing is broken what will I be fixing If I upgrade to RF? I will see if I can get a free upgrade, but the only negative thing I see with me keeping 4.0.3.8 is that it burns at 4x...

2. flip218

flip218 Moderator Staff Member

ScubaPete has posted using Shrink actually has less clicks than XCopy.

I myself use AnyDVD w/ CloneDVD2 the most. Fast, simple and backups turn out great.

And with your schedule, I wouldn't use Rebuilder. Takes too much time.

3. rgray318

rgray318 Member

No kidding, Rebuilder is for my personal backups like "The Matrix Trilogy" etc... Just the totally awesome movies that I am willing to backup for my use... Funny thing is I have no more time to watch them, well I do but only two or three times a week and usually midnite or so... The wife seems to purchase to many for me to keep up really... Got "The Village" today and havnt found the time to turn around to watch it...

Shrink a one click?... yeah right... Not in my world but I will look out for the How To...

Gotta go, sorry for testing your patience...

4. killerzip

killerzip Member

Thanks scuba, If it wasn't for you I wouldnt be able to even burn dvd's It was your guide I learned I think I'll just keep using what I do now. Decryptor+shrink. 1 click,
    and super dvd copy... Here's a side question when you are
    using 1 click dvd copy can you use shrink between the rip and burn like dvdd?

5. flip218

flip218 Moderator Staff Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.