1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

321RIP! DVDXcopy (all versions) RF to Ripper Enabled file patcher

Discussion in 'Copy DVD to DVDR' started by PsiDOC, May 23, 2004.

1. micks

micks Guest

thanks for that just got in to this in abig way . but not very good with computers and the lingo.

2. lehigh84

lehigh84 Guest

Does anyone know if there is still a watermarking tracker on the latest and modified versions of RF?

3. Wise

Wise Member

easy way is right click, copy, right click, paste into the platinum folder and then execute the file. I just copied and pasted into the ripper free program a copy of the bouducon.dll file from a copy of Xcopy platinum with the ripper included and it replaces the file in the ripper free version as PsiDOC stated previously. I have the executable on disc but didn't need to use it.

4. xbadboy2

xbadboy2 Regular member

So dose everyone like the bounducon.dll swap? I just thought I would tell you who really came up with it. Me . I see in a few post people act like they have a secret like they came up with it if it was going to be like that I would never told Psi about the bounducon.dll and asked him to post it so everyone would know about. So please don't act like your the one that came up with it ans have a big secret that no one knows about. Thanks xbadboy2

_
    _
    _
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small]The only stupid questions are the ones you don't ask. If you don't ask you will never know.[/small]

Last edited: Jun 2, 2004
  5. flip218

flip218 Moderator Staff Member

he,he ... I thanked you in a different thread(http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/86048). xbadboy2, they are just having problems getting 321rip to work.

6. xbadboy2

xbadboy2 Regular member

Sorry had to change my first post I have to think before I type.
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small]The only stupid questions are the ones you don't ask. If you don't ask you will never know.[/small]

Last edited: Jun 1, 2004
  7. Wise

Wise Member

xbadboy2,

I was just trying to give him exact directions as he asked again and again exactly how to do it and PsiDOC had already explained it time and time again. Some people just don't know much about how to do things in the program folders and are afraid to screw with the files. I know alot of people who can never seem to get the hang of it and spend more time reformating their computers after screwing them up then actually having fun with the computers. I got my first computer in 1999 with Win 98 and learned more than I wanted because it was always crashing. I've built 6 computers in the last 6 months for myself and others but I can still remember when I didn't know crap and had nobody to help me out.

I mentioned PsiDOC in all of my posts as having mentioned how to do the patch. My mistake for not mentioning you in them also.
    By the way I did use "your" idea with the bouducon.dll file but wasn't that actually "321studios" idea which was always in the original program?

Thanks for discovering the key to reinstalling the ripper function. I don't actually use the program anymore though it is on my computers. I found through this site that DVDShrink with nero or dvd decrypter worked better and cost a whole lot less (as in free). More reliable also though I've come across 1 or 2 DVD's that can only be backed-up with XCopy.

Of course it is people like you that help us all out by taking the time to discover how someone elses program really works and improving it for the rest of us.

8. brobear

brobear Guest

Thank you for the fix xbadboy2. Not everyone had AnyDVD to run with their RF versions.

9. xbadboy2

xbadboy2 Regular member

I'm not asking for everyone to thank me and I'm not asking to be thanked in every post about it. I just don't want people acting like they have some big secret when some one is trying to find out about it (321rip) thats all. If I didn't want people to know about it I would never went to Psi about it. Thats all I was talking bout I'm sorry I didn't explain it better.

10. brobear

brobear Guest

Xbadboy
    Definitely no secret anymore. And as PsiDoc did an elaborate explanation of your find and supplied a patch, all the little newbies do and will continue to think he did it. The mold has been cast, things will probably continue down the same path. And as people figure out that there are rippers that run in the background for all decryption needs, they will realize this was just an exercise in fixing a particular problem. If they used the correct software, they wouldn't need to scamper after a fix.

11. xbadboy2

xbadboy2 Regular member

I said what I wanted to say and I'm dune.

12. PsiDOC

PsiDOC Member

Xbadboy2.
    Look mate. This was your discovery, as I have posted in both threads. I just refined it with the patch. Never have I tried to imply this was my discovery and never will. I can understand you feeling a little put out.
    Regards,
    Psi

13. micks

micks Guest

thanks everybody finally learned how to get 321rip and xpressrf in one folder to get 321rip and xpressrf to work together again many thanks mr thicko

14. flip218

Good news Micks!!

15. djesusjay

djesusjay Member

Hi; anybody know where to find a thread or list of Movies you can't back up, couse I can't seem to get to back up "Pirates of the Caribeen", It says it's Encrypted, my DVD Copy Xpress Platinum and DVD Decrypter don't work! THank's in advaced!
    ~Jay

16. flip218

djesusjay, I was able to back up Pirates of The Caribbean. Try playing the dvd with PowerDVD or WinDVD, play it for a few, then close the program. Then try to rip.

17. flip218

18. djesusjay

djesusjay Member

You mean just try to play the original movie? Please explain!
    ~Jay

19. flip218

Yes... Play the original first.

20. djesusjay

djesusjay Member

It worked flip218 Thank's for your help! Is that proceduce done to select DVD Region on your DVD-ROM>? and another question. Is their any way to take that annoying DVD-Back Up screen from the begining of the movie?