1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

360 backed up games

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by godess, Aug 23, 2007.

1. godess

godess Member

i have 3 xbox 360 backed up games that all work when i try to re copy them i get erro mesage sayin this disc seems to be unlocked in this mode with both partitions avaliable this mode is not corrently supported i have tried clone cd + nero + other copy programes can anyone help .

2. immy_2k

immy_2k Regular member

you need new nero 7 and just click on copy dvd it will back it up 100 percent i can verify that.
    out of interest what firmware is on ur 360 because i know with firmwares b4 the i extremes this method works 100 percent but iaint bothered updating as i dont use live

3. immy_2k

immy_2k Regular member

what are you using to back up ur gmes give us more info

4. godess

godess Member

i use a sh-d162c flashed with kreon v.8 +pioneer dvr-111d verbatim disc need help.

5. steimy

steimy Active member

Try Nero as suggested above. I have personally not tried it but i know the usualy Xbox Backup Creator or Schtrom program is not going to back up and already copied disc.

IMGburn may be another program you can try because it can copy dual layer media as well.

6. godess

godess Member

i tryed nero 7 came up with unrecoverble read error at lba 2763328 imgburn does same thing can anyone help .