1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

360 backup problems, plz help

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by schmitzy, May 26, 2007.

1. schmitzy

schmitzy Member

recently sent my 360 off to be flashed with xtremre 2.4 for the hitatchi! the back up i got with it works fine but everytime i try to make a backup i just knacker discs, ive got the samsung reader with kreon, and the pioneer 111d writer with latest firmware, ive tried using xbox backup creator, imgburn, clone cd, blindwrite and schtroom 360 and had no luck, i get read them and get the iso and dvd files but everytime i write they just say unplayable disc on my 360, ive got the layer break and everything, ive tried loads of games and in total have lost 15 verb dl and 5 memorex dl, its getting expensive, please help,

2. smlvfx

smlvfx Regular member

did you patched the games ?
    start xbox backup creator,click image tools , stealth check,choose the iso to see if it's patched

also open the dvd file with the notepad and check if the layer break is 1913760

if you burn with imgburn you need to set the layerbreak manually
    http://forums.xbox-scene.com/index.php?showtopic=516786

3. immy_2k

immy_2k Regular member

k uve got allthe tools and uve even got the iso file and the dvd file now use xbox back up creator 2.4 or 2.5 and when u click on write make sure u always choose the dvd file andjust let it burn what speed r u burning at mate if its verbatim then i hear it should be at 4x but try both at 2.4x and 4x
    when using xbox back up creator u r unlocking the drive which is in every tutuorial andmaking sure u save it to ur desktop as game.iso and nothing else then once its finished and u re open xbox back creator u click on write and choose the right speed and just choose the .dvd file

4. immy_2k

immy_2k Regular member

if none of the above works mate
    then what u do is write s step by step guide on exactly what u do mate and then i am sure me and others on the site will be able to help u but write a proper step by step guide if none of the above responses work mate just so we can go through ur procedure and see if you are doing anything wrong i dont see why u shuld have any trouble with the verbatim but anyway step by step guide