1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

360 backups freeze up immediately! PLEASE HELP

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by uturn68, Dec 8, 2007.

1. uturn68

uturn68 Regular member

hi guys, i hope someone can help with my dillema. I flashed my 360 yesterday with ixtreme1.2rev2 for my hitachi 059,make backups with samsung 162d dvd rom, xboxbackup creator v2.7, and imgburn. I couldnt find the verbatim everyone says to use so i got memorex d.l.'s instead. I follow the burn tutorial and im assuming it works properly( no error messages) but when i play them in my 360, they freeze up almost immediatly. i can play area 51 after a few tries but cant get passed the intro of bioshock or fightnight. Could it be the media? is veratim that much better? or did i screw up along the way. Any advice or personal experiances with this would be greatly appretiated.

2. neptune

neptune Regular member

memorex d.l.'s code out to be ritek . i have tried some in my xbox and work great.but.... they are really junky cmc(smell funny disks )media. they will work on some drives and some not

they make work today and not tomorrow

try some verbs or sonys should solve the problem

3. uturn68

uturn68 Regular member

allright i will see what i can find in town tommorow. i had a feelin i shoulda held out for the verbatims but i got impatient. thanks for the speedy reply