1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

360 broadcasting in black/white in HD

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by KSTHANE, Jan 14, 2007.

1. KSTHANE

KSTHANE Member

Hi, I sold my Xbox 360 to a guy who is claiming that his system doesn't broadcast to his HDTV correctly. He wants his money back because it's broadcasting in black and white. Has anyone ever experienced this problem? Is it a problem that is caused by a bad system, or does he have bad settings on his tv or a bad cord, or something? I don't have an HDTV so I wouldn't even have known if there was a problem with the system. It broadcast in color just fine on a regular tv.

2. Viper3

Viper3 Regular member

Thats weird. My guess would be a setting on the actual tv.

3. KSTHANE

KSTHANE Member

That's what I thought too, but he said he didn't have any problems with his other 360's, or at least that was his explanation. I have no idea why he'd need more than one system.

4. Viper3

Viper3 Regular member

Did you sell him a modded 360?

5. KSTHANE

KSTHANE Member

No, I did not sell a modded 360, I have no idea how to do something like that. Others I have talked to said he may have tried to mod it and messed it up and that's a good enough reason not to give his money back.

6. wabashman

wabashman Active member

well...did you sell it to him "as-is" or with some sort of warranty? becuase if it was sold "as-is" then you really dont have anything to worry about. and i havent had a problem with my hd-tv and my 360 at all. just tell him to make sure that he has all the cables properly hooked up, and the switch on the video cable is set to HD-TV and not the regular spot. so odds are hes probably making something up to get his money back. and if you do decide to give him his money back, make sure you have the 360 back in your hands before you do.