1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

360 Firmware Hack population

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by nycfusion, Jan 21, 2007.

1. nycfusion

nycfusion Member

Hi guys, I wanted to know what percent of the xbox 360 owners know about the firmware hack?
    have executed the hack?
    Is microsoft losing a lot of money?

2. DavGerm4

DavGerm4 Active member

I don't have the firmware yet (I have to wait for my SATA PCI card to ship), but once it comes I'll Flash it. I bet quite of few of people know about it. There is a website 360 Mods, that has over 1000 members, and they are all talking about hacking their 360's. I bet Microsoft is going to loose quite some money, and I know they don't like us Modders that much...

3. mrlip

mrlip Regular member

Microsoft aint losing as much money as the game developers. I would say about 20-30% of 360's are prob flashed.

4. Memnock

Memnock Active member

I don't have a true number either, but I doubt it's anywhere as high as 30%. MS has sold 10 million consoles world wide. I really don't even think there have been 1 million flashed, but there's no way of really knowing. The thing is every console since PS1 has been hacked and running copied games except the 2 most recent ones. They'll be hacked too eventually. It kind of comes with the territory when making a game console.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2007
  5. mrlip

mrlip Regular member

Yeah I thought about that Memnock after I posted it. Lol, had only just woke up, still a bit sleepy when I threw that figure out.

6. mrlip

mrlip Regular member

Yeah I thought about that Memnock after I posted it. Lol, had only just woke up, still a bit sleepy when I threw that figure out.