1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

360 flash moding question?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by bertyn, Mar 19, 2007.

1. bertyn

bertyn Member

i got a question about dis whole modding thing what are the risks of doing so? and wat happens if anything goes wrong....is the xbox finished?will it work anymore?

2. theridges

theridges Guest

we'll if something goes bad during the middle of the flash yea you can brick your 360 but that dont happen usually.....

3. mikeismad

mikeismad Regular member

the samsung ms28 has bad flash recovery method so you can fix it. but none of the others do

4. bertyn

bertyn Member

ok thanks cuz im bored for sum reason and i wanna mod my 360 cuz i modded my ps2 so the steps on flashing the 360 is safe cuz u know i never had done this kind of modding before.

5. bertyn

bertyn Member

sorry for double posting but im just wondering if there is any trustworthy people dat could flash my xbox for me dat has alot of experience cuz i feel like if i do it sumthings gonna go wrong

6. mikeismad

mikeismad Regular member

i do, never had anyone from the forums ask me but i have flashed tons for people around here, i think i have done in total about 50-60 consoles, just PM if you are interested