1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

360 freezing................................

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by trigger47, Mar 14, 2007.

1. trigger47

trigger47 Regular member

ok, this is really starting to piss me off. its not that any of my games are scratched, all my games freeze, including my brand new ones. when ever im playing GOW on live, it'll freeze every now and then, and then i feel like throwing my controller across the room. i was playing splinter cell D.A, and it froze right in the middle of the saving process, and now my save file is corrupted. how do i fix this. i dont know if my warranty is still valid. and i tried xbox.com, but i have to register it, and can only be done for US. should i just call microsoft? i dont trust e-mailing them because they said they would e-mail me back, and ive been waiting 4 months with no response.

any helP?

2. mikeismad

mikeismad Regular member

so your asking us if you should pick up a phone and call someone? no call sony, im sure they can help you...try telling us what happens when it freezes, and then maybe use the search button because im sure someone else has had the same problem...

3. trigger47

trigger47 Regular member

well it just freezes. the screen pauses where it is, and the disc keeps spinning, i cant access the xbox guide or the game menu. i cant do anything. ive tried leaving it be and wait it out, but that doesnt work

4. mikeismad

mikeismad Regular member

its either scratched, but you say its not, or its overheating, do you have an intercooler?

5. trigger47

trigger47 Regular member

they cant be scratched because even my brand new (right out of sealed box), games which i have mjore than 1, freezes. i had an intercooler but returned it because i read one of the threads here that said intercoolers can (possibly) ruin your 360. ill try putting my 360 in a more open space for more air circulation and if that doesnt work, il reply here.

6. Zattaltin

Zattaltin Member

I am having a sort of freezing problem but mine is a disc read error. For some reason it only happens while I have NBA Live 07 in and it happens at random times (I usually can hear the disc spin down when it happens.) I read somewhere on this site that having the system sitting vertically might have an affect but why would it? Am I the only one having this problem? Thanks for the help in advance.