1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

360 hacking need help, !!north wales area!!!!

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by neil16377, Jan 17, 2007.

1. neil16377

neil16377 Member

is there anyone in north wales that could possibly hack the firmware on my 360 , i have ckecked my motherboard and it does not have SATA on it ,. i have thought about buying a sata card slot and lead, but i do not feel confident in doing it myself, i feel that my 360 is going to waste i only have 1 origional 360 game and i feel i am missing out, i just can not afford games at the moment,having just h been made redundant, my ps2 is the only thing keeping me sane at the moment, which i burn my own games ,using swap magic method,. IF there is no one that can help me in area, do you think it is worth buying sata card and lead, and trying it myself, i know that my 360 has the hitachi drive,...

2. Nu2Mods

Nu2Mods Guest

well to be honest, dont be scared, its easy as pie, just be confident when you start and you wont have any problems. It took like 4 trys my first time but if you follow textb00ks video tutorial (youtube) you cant go wrong, assuming you have a samsung, if its the hitatchi its easier to flash, there are tutorials stickied here that are VERY good for that

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2007
  3. neil16377

neil16377 Member

cheers for reply, is it that easy??????

4. neil16377

neil16377 Member

will this work??

Plugging directly into your Hard Driver's IDE port,
    Support the Serial ATA transfer rate of 1.5Gb/s (150MB/s
    Compliant With Serial ATA 1.0 Specification
    Compatible With Ultra ATA 100/133
    Data transfer rate up to 1.5 Gbps (150 MB/s)
    Support IDE drive size larger than 240GB
    No driver is needed

System Requirements:

One available IDE slot
    Microsoft® Windows® 98se/Me/2000/XP
    64MB RAM (128MB recommended)

Package Contents:

1 x IDE to SATA Converter
    1 x Power Lead
    1 x SATA cable (50cm)
    Retail Packing