1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

360 halo

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by madspar, Jan 24, 2007.

1. madspar

madspar Guest

I was wondering does halo 2 on the 360 support optical because when i play on live and i go into a big fight or into a fight it starts to cut out the sound then after a while returns is it because it doesn't support it or what?

2. madspar

madspar Guest

can some one help me?

3. Viper3

Viper3 Regular member

Is your halo 2 on a dual layer? If not, what did you do to get it on single because I've been trying to backup my game with little success.

4. madspar

madspar Guest

what im playing an original halo 2 on my 360 an dthe sound cuts off when in optical

5. iHack

iHack Member

yes it does support optical matches but use ur xbox communicator and switch all audio to that and see if it worx

6. Viper3

Viper3 Regular member

What method did you use to backup your halo2 game? I've been having trouble. Thanks.

7. DavGerm4

DavGerm4 Active member

Dude, did you not read what he posted before? He is using an original Game. He didn't back it up at all. I've backed up games for my xbox, by storing it on the Xbox, and FTPing over to your PC. Then make it an XISO, and burn to a disc. That was so it was able to play on my Original Xbox. I don't know if this method works so you can play them on the 360.