1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

360 hard drive casing

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by lilpaki, May 6, 2007.

1. lilpaki

lilpaki Member

hi all

im looking to do the harddrive hack, where i add a 120gd wd drive which has been modded. i would like to know if anyone knows where i can get a 360 hard drive casing so ican just add the drive into there.

thanks

2. 98sohc

98sohc Regular member

why don;t you just use the casing from the old hdd? you won;t be using it so you could just switch the casing

3. jelle2503

jelle2503 Regular member

98SOHC are you really???

apparently he got a Core system without the harddrive casing, or else he wouldn't have requested it in first place now would he?

lilpaki, if you or someone you know can do nice soldering, i suggest you internalize the harddrive.
    more steps can be found on 360hax.com :)

4. 98sohc

98sohc Regular member

actually man i have a premium system, sorry i don't know about taking hdds out of the casing, i was just making a suggestion, i guess it was the wrong one, my bad, you don't have to act all high and mighty about it.

5. jelle2503

jelle2503 Regular member

no offense buddy

but you see he's asking where to get a harddrive casing... do you really think he has already got a harddrive casing then?

edit: excuse me i'm under the assumption this guy doesn't have a harddrive casing already my fault.

i mean if you upgrade a drive, who wouldn't use his old harddrive casing? lol

Last edited: May 7, 2007