1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

360 help

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by GODSON, Jul 14, 2007.

1. GODSON

GODSON Guest

I need to know whats the best way to remove the xbox 360 cd driver. I want to fiberglass it into my dash inside my car while running the 360 its self in the trunk.

2. monteca

monteca Regular member

a driver is a software used to run a hardware device. If you want to know how to remove the drive then there are tutorials all over the net to dismantle a 360. the sata cable and power may be a problem. 6ft is the largest sata cable i can find and you would have to probably use a connectivity kit and some rigging to get power.

Another problem you may have is that the 360 gets really hot so putting it in the trunk is asking for disaster, add a sub or two and who knows

3. monteca

monteca Regular member

noe that i think about it you would have to use a connectivity kit and probably solder a new eject button from the kit because your drive eject would be in the trunk. Also how would you power the 360 down. it will power up with the eject button, but how will you turn it off except from the controller which leads me to the next problem, the controller sensor is in the trunk.

the more i think about this the more problems i see....good luck!

4. sp7ke

sp7ke Guest

the sata cable wont work with that much distance between the two

5. GODSON

GODSON Guest

Thanks for the info I just took out my glovebox and the 360 fits. I just have to cut a few just so I can get it to fit with the 120gb harddrive. Now the only thing I have to get is a fan or something to keep it cool while its on