1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

360 malfunctioning .....no red lights yet

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by Gamer91, Jun 19, 2007.

1. Gamer91

Gamer91 Member

Hi, i'm new here. Anyway i got a replacement Xbox360 after my 1st one overheated 4 months ago. The new replacement is acting strange lately. Often my disk tray won't open. I tried tilting it it horizontally and it won't work. Then I would wait a long time and then the disk tray would work, a few hours later, it malfunctions again. Also my Xbox oftens restarts on its own while i'm playing a game. It's freaky and very annoying. I checked the power supply and its fine. So what could be the problem? and is there anyway to fix both problems by urself? So far,i couldn't find anything that matches Microsoft Support.

2. ha9981

ha9981 Regular member

they always send a refurb! ull have to keep sending it back until its useless and you hate m$ as much as everyone else is!

3. thegrunt

thegrunt Regular member

This is the ONLY problem I have with Microsoft,how they handle Xbox 360s malfunctioning problems.Just call them back up and tell them your problem and hope you get one that works...

4. ha9981

ha9981 Regular member

we all hope!

5. Gamer91

Gamer91 Member

I wish they would send me a new one but the problem is that, microsoft won't give me a 3rd Xbox.