1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

360 possible problem

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by takeabow, Apr 23, 2007.

1. takeabow

takeabow Member

ok well iv had my xtreme 360 for a month now. I was playing a backup today (that i havent played much) and it stopped halfway thru sayn that it was unable to read disc blabla. so i stuck on another game and same thing happend half way thru a game. There after whenever i put a back up game in it wont read at all, where as normal games were workin fine. I have since then turned it off and back on and it seems to be working again but i was just wondering if this is a major problem or just a small blip and nothing to worry about...

2. bailey07

bailey07 Regular member

ive had one of those sort of problems too and still have it:when i try to boot an original game from a start up it usually wont work and gives the "unreadable disk" error so then i boot a backup then open the tray insert an origial game and it boots fine but backups boot straight away from a start up. weird huh?

3. takeabow

takeabow Member

yeah it is strange. Well since then iv not had a prob after turning it off but it does seem a little louder although i mite just be payin more attention than usual.. i also get a lil anxious at it lol coz i get the feelin its goin to apen agen!

4. steimy

steimy Active member

the 360 just has some weird little glitches. Like a know a lot of people who will have their system lock up while playing games online for no reason. Happened to me once. But then after a restart i played for hours with no problem.

5. wabashman

wabashman Active member

hey, i had the same problem was you with the unable to read disc/disc is diry message. just get a lens cleaner disc and run that. it should solve all your problems as it did for me. havent had a problem since then.

6. takeabow

takeabow Member

kool, ill giv that a go then if it happens again,for now it seems to be workin (touch wood).. theres so many probs with the 360 aint there! it feels like just a matter of time til mine wil just die, thats the only thing i think the ps3 has over the 360 - the fact that my mates got a ps3 wen i got a 360 n they aint had 1 prob. Although i still think 360 is better, like better controller and games etc