1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

360 waves patcher "wave converter for all firmwares"

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by sicdude, Nov 2, 2009.

1. sicdude

sicdude Regular member

Easy fix for all you ppl who can't update your firmware (or can't be arsed lol)

360 Waves Patcher is a very easy-use Win32 software developped by SoulHeaven, that allow you to switch any wave of an iso. Just install it, run it, select your .iso and choose the wave you want to change. Apply the patch by clicking "patch iso in the wave you want.

Support :

- All Waves (Wave 1, Wave 2, Wave 3, Wave 4)
    - All Isos (including all waves)

You'll need to download the wave files at the bottom of the programme.

1:eek:pen the iso you wish to patch and select which wave you want it patching to,

2:simply select which wave you want to download at the bottom of the program and press download button, wait for your selected wave to download.

3:now press patch my iso button and wait for it to patch the iso.

4:enjoy the game.

WARNING : Modifying ISOS will get you banned from LIVE. Isos are not stealth anymore, use at your own risks.

[​IMG]

Grab it here
    hxxp://www.megaupload.com/?d=2CCCE1OQ
    tip:change hxxp to http

I have tested this myself it is in english and french and is really easy to use.
    To get the iso to work after you patch, you will need the latest dash update, grab it here
    hxxp://www.xbox.com/en-US/support/systemuse/xbox360/console/systemupdates.htm

Alot of people are saying they are having trouble downloading the wave files so i have uploaded them for you :)

WAVE 3 FILES
    hxxp://www.megaupload.com/?d=QW6X1B3R
    copy it to c:programme files/360wavespatcher/wavesdata

For people with 1.4
    WAVE 2 FILES
    hxxp://www.megaupload.com/?d=DJIWSC4G

copy it to c:programme files/360wavespatcher/wavesdata

WARNING : Modifying ISOS will get you banned from LIVE. Isos are not stealth anymore, use at your own risks.

EDIT: For anyone having problems installing simply extract all the files to a folder then you see another packed file called __WDINST inside that file there is a folder called mes projets inside that you will find a waves patcher.exe just move it to where all of your other files are and it should run fine when you double click the 360wavespatcher.exe

Last edited: Apr 21, 2010
  2. AfterDawn

AfterDawn Advertisement

3. Trixx_14

Trixx_14 Regular member

if you dont play this on xbox live, meaning disconnected/unplugged, will that still come back and get you when you go back on live or would you be safe, if not how would m$ tell?

4. deluxe247

deluxe247 Regular member

You'll still get caught.

5. SATTNINJA

SATTNINJA Regular member

great program if you are already banned

i think he is pretty clear about the risk's in the post

nice find thanks

Last edited: Nov 2, 2009
  6. pacman79

pacman79 Member

I have just used this program to put the wave 4 file into my ripped copy off my original GTA EOLC and after patching it with the wave 4 file, I have ran the iso throught abgx360 and it stealthed fine.
    Only thing is I have had to use the one shoot methos cd to get it to work, so I am not 100% sure if this methos will still get you banned as I am not on LIVE, but someone else might be able to answer this.

7. SATTNINJA

SATTNINJA Regular member

why would you patch it to wave 4 the program is to patch the game from wave 4 to an earlier wave so you do not have to use the active iso

Last edited: Nov 2, 2009
  8. sicdude

sicdude Regular member

well it can be used to make it a lower wave or you can use it to change it back again.

9. infam0us

infam0us Regular member

how would you get caught?just cause its not street date?some people havent gotten the hammer yet on playing early so who knows

10. jmflu

jmflu Member

I was wondering about this too... what if you play a game early with no hard drive?

11. pacman79

pacman79 Member

SATTNINJA I was just trying something to see if it would work. The way I have done it would you still get banned?

12. ShocKFACE

ShocKFACE Member

this is a sure fire way to get banned. regardless of what abx says, you are changing the wave of a game, its blatantly a stupid thing to do if you are going online. like waving the red flag at yourself

fine if you don't go on live ever though....

13. sicdude

sicdude Regular member

to everyone that is asking about getting banned, there is a warning right there in the tut, i will not answer any questions on this subject as there are to many arguments about this across the net :)

Last edited: Nov 3, 2009
  14. redbuba

redbuba Member

hi, it didn't work for me, i patched the new tekken 6 game using this software from wave 4 to wave 3, but it didn't work in my 360, the play dvd message came up, when i tried the game with the boot disc it worked fine, any suggestions ? thanks

15. sicdude

sicdude Regular member

you used the boot disc..............? why are you patching games, if the boot disc works for you you're on 1.6 lol.
    anyway back to you're question i have used this on a few isos for a friend who's on a 1.4 banned console, and i've got tekken 6, cod mw2 and madagascar kartz working on 1.4, maybe you did it wrong.

16. videomilk

videomilk Member

HI, no luck here. I was changing liberty city stories from wave 4 to wave 2 to use on my 1.4.

17. macsizzle

macsizzle Member

i never use xbox live so this little work around works great for me. confirmed with COD MW2.
    thanks!

18. redbuba

redbuba Member

just to confirm then i'm on 1.6 will i always have to use the boot disc everytime even if i patch the game from wave 4 to wave 3, i originally thought that using this i wouldn't have to use the boot disc

19. macsizzle

macsizzle Member

i have 1.6 and the wave converter works fine for me, no activate iso disc necessary. i just followed the instructions by the OP and changed wave 4 to wave 3, ran in abgx to make sure it was reading it as a wave 3 and then burned with imgburn.

20. side0ut

side0ut Member

Ok.. maybe I am doing something wrong but I have version 1.5 so I can only play wave 1 and 2 games. I tried to patch UFC 2009 Undisputed from wave 3 to wave 1 but still got the put this into a xbox 360 error message. As soon as I patched it using the patcher, it changed at the top from Wave 3 to wave 1 and I double checked with ABGX so I know I patched it correctly. Is there something else that I am missing or did I need to go to wave 2 instead of 1? Getting frustrated.

21. bagofcrap

bagofcrap Member

can i just make a quick point that people are stupid here, if you play on live, DO NOT USE THIS APP.
    if you are banned already then why would you need this app, just flash a version of unstealthed firmware, then you will never have to worry about games not booting again, once you are banned there is no reason to have ixtreme stealth firmware, just use a version that will allow you to boot anything