1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

3d website design

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by tragicon, May 7, 2007.

1. tragicon

tragicon Member

Hi there,

I'm currently studying 3d animation and thinking about ways I can incorporate into website design. Ive not come across many sites doing what im thinking of achieving here but was hoping someone here might be able to help me out.

Im trying to design a 3d "looking" website that uses 3d animations and models but in a 2d interface if that makes sense.

The best example I could find was actually the new budweiser website, just search for "budbucks" and you will find it.

It loads quickly and the graphics are exactly what I enjoy designing. Its just getting them into a website format that I'm unsure of.

Any help or comments are welcome :)

Thanks.

2. rcrockett

rcrockett Regular member

Design the website graphics in one large image and then use an image splitter like the one that Photoshop has built into it, and split it into all appropriate sections, and use tables to rebuild it in a web interface, with the images being the background image in each cell. Know what I'm talking about? Or you could just use flash like Budweiser did.

3. Badlands

Badlands Member

There's an Xbox 360 for auction on that budbucks site, but I can't work out what games it comes bundled with. Argh!