1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

3DS on V9.4.0.21E

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by Sukh, Dec 17, 2014.

1. Sukh

Sukh Newbie

Hi All,

I have a 3ds on V9.4.0.21E
    which is the best card to get (reasonably priced) that would allow my son to play games on the ads.

I am also after a card that is pre loaded with games to save me the hassle of downloading.

Any help you can offer would be greatly appreciated

Final thing, I need a place that will deliver it before xmas.

2. cheez_cs

cheez_cs Regular member

Sorry to inform you but if you're looking for flash carts that support 3DS ROMs your only option is the Sky3DS which is priced around $80, and you can only store 10 games on it which are permanent. I recently got a 3DS as a gift and I've been searching for carts as well and your only option for playing games after update 4.5 is Sky3DS. Also you will not find a retailer which preloads ROMs, that is highly illegal.

Gateway 3DS is coming out with a new update that supports 9.0 - 9.2 so your best bet is to stay on 9.4, don't update, and see if a Gateway update comes out that supports 9.4

3. Sukh

Sukh Newbie

Thanks Cheez_cs,

How about if i only want non 3D games on the 3ds as i have loads of them and i don't think my son is too fussed if there in 3d or not

4. Sukh

Sukh Newbie

5. Sukh

Sukh Newbie

Anyone please