1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

3DS XL Flash Cards

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by JSP1, Oct 9, 2012.

1. JSP1

JSP1 Member

Hi
    I have a 3DS XL running Ver. 4.4.0-10E.
    The more research I do, the more seemingly complicated the decision of which flash card to purchase becomes.
    I was all set to buy a R4 3DS card from oz3ds.com, but then I read some of the cards do not actually fit properly and that the vendor is untrustworthy.
    Can anyone tell me which card they have had success with and where they got it?
    I only want the card to play DS roms, not emulate GBA.
    Thanks
    PS sorry this has already been covered on this forum, I would just appreciate some reassurance after hearing the R4i cards may not fit right (ie having to hold them in while playing)

Last edited: Oct 9, 2012
  2. shalome

shalome Regular member

Three card i recommend for your 3DS XL V4.4.0-10, DStwo, R4i gold 3ds and ace3ds plus. if you only want to play DS games, i would recommend r4i gold 3ds from r4ids.cn (this one: http://www.dsflashcart.com/r4i-gold-3ds-wood-r4i-3ds-flashcard-for-ds-dsi-3ds-p-248.html )

DStwo is the best one but also the most expensive, if you only want to play ds games, so don't need to buy it. ace3ds plus is cheaper, if you just want a cheap one, you can choose it. another good card is acekard 2i, but currently it doesn't work on the 3DS XL 4.4.0-10. R4i gold 3ds is the best choice, where to buy r4i gold 3ds, have attached the dsflashcart link above.

3. Qamarison

Qamarison Member

If you dont want play GBA Games and Speaking of best value for money, IMO,r4i gold 3ds from r4ids.cn is your best choose. and it can support 3DS V4.4.0-10 and with a quicker firmware updating. My friend received one from here : http://www.oz3ds.com/product.php?id_product=28 , official agent and from my friend's experience,this store trustworthy. You cam also check shoptemp or google,then you wil find tons of stores.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2012
  4. JSP1

JSP1 Member

Um used this site unfortunately. Had to cancel my debit card after being emailed an invoice for $400 sword. Luckily was never charged. So... f++k dsflashcart.com.

5. megadunderhead

megadunderhead Regular member

in all do honesty purchase a used ds and get a older card that doesn't require updating then you have no issues and if there is a update you can install the update without the ds blocking your cart