1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

4 gig pandora compatible memory sticks

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by wasted420, Dec 22, 2007.

1. wasted420

wasted420 Regular member

i just wanted to start a thread of what 4 gig memory sticks worked for magicmemory stick on pandoras battery for you so please post what type of psp you used and what type of memorystick worked
    i am doing this because i bought a psp slim and ordered a slim pandoras battery and a 1 gig stick but grew impatient waiting for delivery so i hacked my phat psps battery and 4 gig stick and it worked so i wasted $50 bucks on an extra battery and memory stick

psp used: 3.71 ofw slim ver2001(purchased from sony style store 12/15/2007)
    memory stick used: scan disk ultra II memory stick pro duo magic gate (purchased from frys electronics formerly ultimate electronics in phoenix,az on 9/05/2007)

pandoras battery: original phat battery from a psp purchased from best buy on day one of north american release

2. drakex

drakex Regular member

You can resell it on ebay so people that need it can buy them and you can get some money back :)