1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

$40 for an Xbox, PS2, Laptop, iPods and many others

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by Kasap85, Dec 27, 2004.

1. Kasap85

Kasap85 Guest

Follow the link below to get yourself a Xbox, PS2, digital camcorder, digital camera, Laptop, iPod, Cell phones and more for only $40

http://www.power2source.com/index.php?ref_id=2230

Once there: sign up with site, purchase 2 Cell phone signal boosters for $40 and recieve your FREE gift of your choice (From items listed above)

2. Quadratic

Quadratic Regular member

Sorry, but I don't trust that kind of thing, even if there are so called "testomonies." There has to be a catch somewhere. They're not just going to give you a $1,000 gift (like a laptop) after you've only spent $40. It may look legitimate, but I guarantee you over 1,000 corporations have your email address and you've been signed up for some weekly fee or something like that.

3. Kasap85

Kasap85 Guest

Trust me it is not a scam, there are no additional fees, you are purchasing 2 signal boosters for $40 and you recieve your free gift. The website is making way more mony than just your $40, if you do the math it looks like this. It takes 63 purchases for a person to get a laptop (63 x $40 = $2520) subtract $1000 for the laptop and their still making a killing. Sending the gift is merely their way of saying thank you. So dont be afraid to get your free gift now