1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by barneybod, Jun 10, 2007.

1. barneybod

barneybod Member

flashed my starview with this version went to 100 on the computer but only about 84 on the box it did say download complete waited 20 to 30 secs then all got is dashes on the front of the box wouldnt reboot or anything any reasons why ,so what i did was flash it back to 300 then 257 now its ok again ,isnt the 400 any good for version 1 starviews or was it a bad flash ,and should i re do it to 400 again ,any help please thank you

2. celt22

celt22 Member

The same thing happened to me Barney i done the same as you reflashed back to 3 and was working again. I then reset the factory settings and downloaded the software off the net again and flashed it and it worked. I thought the first time i downloaded it was a dodgey version.

3. eamo32

eamo32 Regular member

Hi guys, there is a dodgy version of the software floating around.
    It's dodgy in the sense that it's not the complete file, so an update will not work. Try to download the software from a different site than the one you got it from first time.

4. ryanmg

ryanmg Guest

if you need v4.00 pm me your email.and i will send to you it works 100%