1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

4GB card

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by stevelege, Apr 5, 2007.

1. stevelege

stevelege Regular member

I just got a 4gb card and it takes a long time to access it, is this normal and can i speed it up in any way?

2. MidnightJ

MidnightJ Guest

Is it one of the rip offs from Ebay? Im pretty sure theres nothing you can do to effect the memory card performance. And when you say access do you mean when you turn your PSP on?

3. Odinn

Odinn Member

Hmm I think I know what you mean. I got a 4gb recently about a month ago and it seems that it loads slower than the 1gb I used to own. Now the games on it didn't load slow, just when I wanted to access my memory stick games or my videos, but even then it only takes a few more seconds than usual. I think it just has more things to load up to display though if that's not what you're talking about then IDK. Also if you're running a custom firmware like Dark Alex's 3.10 OE, hold down r when you turn your psp. You'll go into a blue screen and from there you can speed up how fast stick is read. 333 is the highest.

4. smlvfx

smlvfx Regular member

5. killaklan

killaklan Regular member