1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

4GB stick firmware compatible

Discussion in 'Sony Handhelds' started by girishj45, Jan 30, 2007.

1. girishj45

girishj45 Member

i have downgraded my PSP to firmware 1.5v, and i have a 4GB memory stick, i installed devhook 0.45, but i was unable to play tekken dark resurrection whereas i used a 2GB memory stick with devhook 0.45 its works. Can anybody help me as to how do i play games on my 4GB memory stick? PLEASE HELP...

2. hexitnow

hexitnow Active member

Did you buy it from ebay?

3. girishj45

girishj45 Member

no, i bought this bombay and told my friend to downgrade it to firmware 1.5v and now tell me how do i play games on my 4GB card, one morething i can use fastloader to play ridge racer and virtua tennis it works, but i used devhook 0.45 to play tekken it didn't work, so hlep me which devhook should i use or should i upgrade to 3.03oec? Please help

4. aj101788

aj101788 Guest

i hear that 1.5 dont support 4gb MS not sure
    ill say upgrade it to 3.03 oe-c because u dont need devhook anymore

5. girishj45

girishj45 Member

once i upgrade to 3.03oec how to play the iso's and will the old games games work like ridge racer, virtua tennis or wipeout...

6. tobster

tobster Member

to get iso to run simply put the iso file in the ISO folder. Oh & you don't really need devhook at the moment as the latest custom firmware from Dark Alex, called 3.03OE-C, works really well, especially if you disable the no-UMD function in Recovery. So I would recommend you install 3.03OE-C (find the installer by Calo on psp.hacks.com) & then your ISO & CSO should run. Go for it

7. Serge296

Serge296 Guest

Sup everyone I just got my 4 gig form ebay and i noticed something very peculiar at first I put tenchu on my 4 gig it started up then the screen turned black and the psp shut off, now when I put it on my 2 gig it worked fine. This is not the first time this happened to me it happened with NFS Carbon could this have something to do with my firmware? I have 2.71 se-b or could it be something else?

8. ac473l

ac473l Guest

no you just bought a fake ms LOL.

9. Serge296

Serge296 Guest

Sony brand for the PSP so it's not fake same as the one they show on the commercial

10. sukhvail

sukhvail Regular member

but its a knokoff of sony's. there are very minute differences that can tell you if its fake or not. for the 2gb sticks, there was a size discrepancy that made it e3asy to tell. not sure about hte 4gb ones but if you bought it from ebay, im 95% sure u got a fake one

11. Serge296

Serge296 Guest

Wow I didn't know about the size discrepancy but thanks for letting me know