1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

4ife smart stick

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by cactikid, Aug 16, 2013.

1. cactikid

cactikid Active member

2. MICKAH

MICKAH Active member

There is a lot better out there for the same money, the Android boxes that run XBMC, have 4 usb's on em, proper connections to connect to sound systems, and dont run the risk of the connection snapping on em like these dongles do a lot, the Sumvision X2 is a good box, have one at the min and streams movies, has players on it such as rte etc, sports streams etc using the Navi X addon and you can play yer movies as you could on any other media player

3. cactikid

cactikid Active member

cheers mick,thought ya might know never used them yet.

4. MICKAH

MICKAH Active member

Having a tinker with them at the min, XBMC is excellent using Frodo 12 and the Navi X addon is the dogs testicles, loads of streams/addons for films, TV etc, the X2 box i have runs Android Jellybean 4.1, but rarely use Android, its XBMC all the way for me, the box has some good connections like SPDIF and Optical out, various analogue connections, no more downloading,

5. cactikid

cactikid Active member

my amp eats spdif and optical,cant have enough of them ,might have to google i tried xbmc maybe pc too old my god what a picture.thanks again.

6. MICKAH

MICKAH Active member

That Cyclone X2 is a dual core box is about 75 euros, nice box, there are others like the MX etc, but they dont seem to have the extra ports for optical out, analogue etc, which for me is a deal breaker