1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

4x Ritek DVD-R = $30.60 w/ free shipping

Discussion in 'DVD±R media' started by Randolphh, Apr 6, 2005.

1. Randolphh

Randolphh Member

I was looking for the best deal on 4x Ritek and figured since these are as inexpensive as i've ever gotten em' anyone who doesn't need to burn at 8x or 16x would be perfectly happy with this deal.

I bought 200 for less then $61 and that included free shipping. You have to apply a coupon code @ checkout which is "BSB10" that knocks off an additional 10% and for 100 should bring the price to $30.60 which includes free shipping.

Here are the discs.

https://www.shop4tech.com/user.htm?go=view_item&id=2285&cata=1&s_cata=88_r20

2. AtrophyG4

AtrophyG4 Member

Supermediastore.com also has some really good deals on Riteks right now, although they tend to change daily on some stuff. I just ordered 100 Taiyo Yuden 4x -Rs for $26 plus shipping, which I think was a total of about $32.

3. bbmayo

bbmayo Active member

Watch out for Shop4Tech.. Shaddy media seller. They have been well known for selling fakes! It is documented all over the net just google for them if you don't believe me. I learned the hard way from them when I thought I was getting a good deal on some Taiyo Yudens just to find out they were fakes!