1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

5.1 in Xbox 360

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by Inalbis, Nov 11, 2007.

1. Inalbis

Inalbis Regular member

Im trying to buy a home theater exclusevly to play my 360. Now I´m very confused as all info I get are mixed.

Some people tell me that I need a composite 6 exits audio cable to get 5.1, or the optical cable, or to connect the two in some expensive system or something...

Now... its that thruth, or plugging the red and the white audio cable in a nice home theater will grant me 5.1 audio?

Thanks... sry for noobines...

2. DraTs

DraTs Regular member

I dont have a 360 yet, however, i know the best you can get out of the red and white connectors is pro logic.

3. Kloaked00

Kloaked00 Member

If you're looking for a system for a smaller room (e.g. bedroom or dorm room are idea for this) then Pioneer makes a pretty good 5.1 system designed to aesthetically work with the look of the 360, and it comes with an optical cable to hook from your 360 to the amp/subwoofer so you get true 5.1 sound. I got mine from Circuit City but I bet other places have it too

4. Inalbis

Inalbis Regular member

So i need to get a sistem that I can plug optical...k...

I´ve seen the Pioneer one... problem is shipping and handling to south america :)

Thanks