1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

5 Free Bluray Movies Promotion Faq - pls sticky

Discussion in 'PS3 - Modding & Hacking' started by samshizze, Jul 26, 2007.

1. samshizze

samshizze Member

Ok, been seeing alot of posts asking the same questions about the promotion, so maybe a sticky is in order.

http://bluraysavings.com

At the top you can choose the U.S. promotion offer or the Canadian promo offer. Seems like everything is the same, just mailing the stuff to a different address.

Through that site you get 5 free bluray movies when you buy a PS3 or other eligible bluray player between 7/01/07 and 9/30/07

You will need to include the Original UPC code located on the outside of the player package. I just used an exactoknife to cut it out cleanly without ruining the box. (you may want to save a copy for yourself, I just scanned it and saved the digital file just incase.)

And you need to include a Cash Register Receipt from your eligible blu-ray player purchase imprinted with store name and dated between 7/01/07 and 9/30/07 with purchase price circled. (photocopies acceptable).

Offer must be postmarked by 10/31/07

Once you have all that stuff, just click the button at the bottom "To Print Order Form Click Here", and fill it out with what movies you want. 1 Movie from each category.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2007
  2. samh_08

samh_08 Member

hey thanks for the info. just to be clear..we just need the UPC code or do we need to cut it out of the box? and for the cash register receipt we can photocopy it then circle the final price after tax or does it have to be circled b4 its photocopied? thanks

3. samshizze

samshizze Member

Need to cut out the UPC from the box and send it to them. May want to make a few copys for yourself before sending them the original though. Never know if you may need the number in the future.

And as for the reciept. I just photocopied it, and then circled the price on the copy.

4. canuckerz

canuckerz Regular member

Kind of lame that you have to cut the UPC off the box... And why is the selection incomplete?
    [​IMG]
    I'd love to have GITS Innocence on BlueRay but it isnt there =\ Rather disappointing.

5. samh_08

samh_08 Member

just to be clear...the one circled is the one i need to cut out and send in correct?

[​IMG]

6. samshizze

samshizze Member